Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Ego is Elevated

My camera and I have become inseparable, and with the encouragement of my friends I have managed to do some self promoting and have been invited to feature my work in a few local establishments. This is a huge accomplishment for someone is so critical of herself and who's confidence level on a scale of 1-10 averages about 5. With each invitation my ego is elevated and my confidence increases.

Most recently I was invited to display my work at the Erie Library for the whole month of October. My dear friend Terri, who is also my personal cheerleader, helped me arrange my pictures on the wall. The experience was euphoric and by the time I left the library I was pretty numb. I admit I am becoming quite fond of this feeling. Oh my gosh! Am I getting a FAT HEAD? Well, maybe, but my critical inner self will have no problem in deflating my temporarily oversized ego.

Where I will get my next confidence boost from. I have the rest of the month to find another fix.







No comments:

Post a Comment