Saturday, August 28, 2010

Listening to Paul Simon...

I'm downloading my photos with Paul Simon singing Kodachrome on iTunes. Been busy all week trying to get the house together for the Studio Tour. I would like to get the office done but I guess as a last resort I can always just close the door!
Here is the next set of 365 day challenge photos.  Which include a photo shoot with a client at Wanaka Lake. What a beautiful spot.  Cyclists in Erie.  I was at a ribbon cutting for the grandopening of Impressions Dental.  I made an appointment and won a drawing for a giftcertificate at Plush Nail Salon.  That's Nick Oconnor singing his heart away. I love his music and lyrics.  Jeff is working hard at getting that pergola finished.
365/26

365/27
365/33

365/28

365/29

365/30

365/31

365/32





365/34







































1 comment:

  1. I like the Waneka Lake shots with the moon and the sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete