Friday, July 23, 2010

365 Day Challenge

My last attempt kind of fizzled out and I was dissapointed that I could not even pick up the camera and simply press the button.  My friend Gina has recently taken on the 365 Day Challenge and has invited me to join her. I could not resist. She and her beautiful family moved recently and this is a great way to stay connected.

Is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Last night I went out back and there it was, a Rainbow!  I called for Jeff to come and look. He brought his glass of beer with him with the idea of pouring himself a glass of gold.  When I downloaded the photos this one really stood out. I love the words that are on the glass and would like to add to that...   Jeff's American Dream!
365/1  July 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment